Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jump off the hot mess express

So I'm sick of my themesong in life being let her cry
and always being the wounded girl in the room
no one gets close anymore
kisses don't mean a thing
and boys have been gone through like water bottles
that's not what I want
it's not who I am
I want to love without restrain
enjoy life to the fullest
to appreciate the small things
I want to become what I once was
the fire has burned out
it's time to rekindle my flame for life
I wanna burn bright
but not in a self destructive way
I wanna take care of someone
and in turn have them take care of me
it's time to focus less on myself more on other's
to just love....my heart is filled with
so much hate resentment and sarcastic comments
it needs not to be
silence is on my top 10 list of things I hate
one thing at a time
I'm going to try to turn off my brain to think of nothing
boys so often talk about
I've never thought of nothing
when I try the word nothing
is being said over and over in my head
If I'm finally pegged as insane
please let it be known I tried
and didn't want to cry
hopefully misery kicked me out
of the house by then
I'll have to get back to you on that one
I kind of want mystery for now
with that I'll leave to breathe life
just breathe

No comments: