Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 am thoughts

I believe you can sleep when you're dead
           I believe in pearls
   being called a wild child made my week
              and made me smile
        I think I should say I'm sorry because I am
I believe in cuddling and fighting because it's fun
         *** Lost causes are my speciality***
                 I have hope for everyone even those who dissapoint me 
     "he's my last project"
I can't remember how many times I've said that
      no one tells the truth
 a lie is prettier
                                                                       I'd rather not be taught a lesson right now
                                           let's see who breaks first.......
                                                              

No comments: