Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Remember me....kisses like lingering fingerprints

you can name 10 things I hate
it'd be easier if one of them was you
instead we remain bestfriends
just like that run together
something spell check missed
I really hurt you today
yet you forgave me
like always
I wasn't even trying to be spiteful
I was just kidding
you know I talk too much
but you put your arm around me anyway
I'd rather be with you fighting than anyone else
I'm glad I never said," i love you"
because in a way I do but not in the way it should be
I love you like a favorite band t
but not all consuming
like I always have before
life's so complicated
but with you even now things aren't really
because you kept your word
like always
there for me you still get me
but you never let me in
so where does that leave us?
I have no clue but.....I'm not crying
"we have all the time in the world"
you keep saying that
but some of us are just candles
trying to stay lit

No comments: