Friday, June 25, 2010

"whine,complain,moan" that's all I ever was to you

it's easier to believe a lie than to accept the truth
some people are easily fooled
wipe that smile off your face
I can see behind it all
I wish I knew someone like that
instead I know people that don't really care
they look at you but they don't see you
comfortably numb cliche right?
well welcome to my life
an overused 3eb song
I want to scream and run around
telling the world to fuck off
instead I smile and pretend to be so coy
You cut me off before
.....I can say a word
is that really fair?
My temper tantrums are famous
everyone needs to see at least one
and you deserved to be on the receiving end
right?
Don't answer that
"regret reminds you youre alive"
no shit
I'm not bitter
because I still have to see your face
PEACE MAN
annoying isn't it

No comments: