Friday, September 11, 2009

Just push play- My top 5

1.Red Light Fever- Liz Phair
"Sometimes when I think about you
Why you're always running away
Sitting in your car
Changing who you are
Drowning the thoughts of your life in the music"

2. I am Mine- Pearl Jam
"And the feeling, it gets left behind
All the innocence lost at one time
Significant, behind the eyes
There's no need to hide
We're safe tonight"

3. Holy Roller Novocaine- Kings of Leon (Disclaimer:I've like them since 2007 so yeah)
"I don't care if you're by yourself
Or you're all alone when you need my help
Keep that smile on your pretty face
Cause you don't have much I can't take away"

4. Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd
"How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears."- dedicated to G.D.G.

5. Fade Into You-Mazzy Star
"You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there"

No comments: