Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cool Breeze


Today, it's been seven years since you died. I still miss you everday. Yes, I should be done grieving and for the most part I am, but the pain never fully goes away. I know that and I can't even begin to imagine what life would be with you. Do you remember that day at the beach when I was six? We were at Oak Island on our annual beach week. I, loved that week it was so bittersweet,because it meant the end of summer and seeing grandma and Lizzy.
Just, so you know she held my hand the entire time at the funeral. She regrets everything she said that week before you died. She, never stopped loving you Daddy I hope you died knowing that. She, has two twin boys Alex and Eric. Alex looks just like you it's kind of funny he has our eyes.
Mom remarried and has a beautiful boy who is three and half named Cypress. I know you loved that name. I wish you were here to guide me,answer my questions there are so many things I don't understand. I, feel as if I'm running against a ghost. I hope I can do everything that you never had the chance to do. Most of all everyday I miss you.
" I Ain't too young to admit it and I'm not too old to lie I'm just another empty head.That's why I'm lonely.I'm so lonely,but I know what I'm gonna do I'm gonna ride on-Ride on."

No comments: