Friday, June 12, 2009

Wouldn't you love to know what I'm actually thinking when I write this stuff?

Recently a new and shocking trend arising among young male adults has caught my attention. It is the
ATTACK OF THE MANDALS



This, most commonly seen in older men......usually past the age of bladder control. Yet, boys in what seems like the spirit of Chase Hammond. One, of my personal favorite rebels without a cause.Hello the movie Drive Me Crazy people. (Late 90's classic) Not caring what other people thought he did, said,and wore what he wanted. He would be the Marlboro man of the mandal generation.Yes, my friends mandals may be a fashion faux pas to some, but what you should see is the man behind the mandals. He, is the kind of guy other guys secretly want to be but would never say. The, kind of guy all girls want to be with, yet most don't have the guts. That man could be the person that changes our generation as we know it. Non-conformity becoming the death of our plastic society. One, can only dream of such a day. Now, my friends lets raise our coffee cups to the Mandal Man.

"She's the kinda girl that will call you on your bullshit. She isn't afraid to dance and she offers to pay. She doesn't decide before a date whether or not she's gonna kiss you; she's not earnest, yet she's not completely ironic either...She orders dessert and she can be ready in ten minutes."-Chase Hammond

Dedicated to L.H&J.M.M

1 comment:

dollyd93 said...

I am laughing so hard-I have lost bladder control. Thanks I needed that!