Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Top 5 songs of the moment

1. You'd Rather Run- Jaymay "And you can forget it, I get itI just don't let it get to me I regret to inform I do not fret or mourn the way things used to be It's all in the past now, it's all gone."

2. There is a light that never goes out- Morrissey
"Take me out tonight because I want to see people and I want to see life"

3. Tiny Vessels- Death Cab For Cutie
"So when you ask "Is something wrong?"I think "You're damn right there is but we can't talk about it now. No, we can't talk about it now."

4. Ride On-AC/DC "Try to get back to the start and it's another red light nightmare another red light street and I ain't too old to hurry cause I ain't too old to die But I sure am hard to beat"

5. Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins "We mutilate the meanings so they're easy to deny"

Spike-"Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it."- Buffy the vampire slayer Hahahahaha (that's for Fifi)

No comments: