Saturday, January 17, 2009

My top 5 songs of the moment


  1. Wounded- Third Eye Blind I named my blog after this song.

  2. Coffee Break- Forever the Sickest Kids This is the song for the coffee drinker who drinks to get away from it all.

  3. Charm Attack- Leona Naess "He's from the coldest breed who judge by what they see"

  4. Breaking The Girl- The Red Hot Chili Peppers The name says it all

  5. Motorcycle Drive By- Third Eye Blind " I've never been so alone and I've never been so alive"

"To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real, to know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?"Incubus


1 comment:

dollyd93 said...

I checked out all of these songs. I have always liked the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but the other artists are new to me. I particulary like Leona Naess-if that is you in the picture listed above, you look like her. Her song is very insightful and the lover she describes reminds me of my search for my Prince Charming-I seem to remember having many such men in my life, before I figured it out.

I really like "Coffee Break." I only came to appreciate the true escape in coffee in my middle age, but now I fully appreciate all it's magical qualities. I am afraid that I have turned my 12 year old son onto it's charms.

Music is a powerful thing and as a former musician, I love discovering new music, so thanks for turning me on to some new stuff. Keep me posted.