Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quotes to live by



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."- Coco Chanel

"She’s the kinda girl that will call you on your bullshit. She isn’t afraid to dance and she offers to pay. She doesn’t decide before a date whether or not she’s gonna
kiss you; she’s not earnest, yet she’s not completely ironic either…She orders dessert and she can be ready in ten minutes." – Drive me crazy ( Chase)

Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time.
Sara Paddison

"Stalker" sounds so negative. I prefer to think of myself as doggedly persistent. ~Dawson’s Creek

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have -Fried Green Tomatoes

Dreams are answers to questions we haven't figured out how to ask." - X Files

Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy -girl interrupted

Someday, when we both reminisce we'll both say, 'There wasn't too much we missed,' and through the tears we'll smile when we recall we had it all for just a moment.”

"You can be anywhere when your life begins. You meet the right person and anything is possible." Crazy/Beautiful

Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously. But when you get the damned hurt, use it-don't cheat with it.-
Ernest Hemingway

People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.-
Jim Morrison

"You don't know me, you don't love me, you sure as all damn don't want to marry me so why don't you leave me the hell alone?" "I don't think I can." - Shag the Movie

~ What came first, the
music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?~ Rob (High Fidelity)

Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.- Charlotte Bronte

That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.-Emily Dickinson

No comments: