Friday, February 27, 2009

Quotes of the moment

"Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got."- Janis Joplin

I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met -the wedding date

Some of us are just trying to get through the day without breaking something- Dawson's Creek

Do you think it's possible for a person to be in love with someone else and not even know it?
- Empire Records

I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to. -Rumor Has It

Most of our life is a series of images, they pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens, and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.- One Tree Hill

“Maybe he's doing the same thing as me. Maybe he wants so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him. Then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him.” -Hollie Seals

"Most people live their life moment to moment. They think about the present and what is happening now. Others look to the future and think of all that could be, and all that someday will be. And the rest of us, well, we are too blinded by the past to see anything else clearly." -Hollie Seals

It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it's one damn thing over and over. Edna St. Vincent Millay

People know the truth. They may not like it or want to know it, but they always know- Last kiss

The ones who love us least are the ones we'll die to please... ~The Replacements

Its a little childish and stupid, but then again, so is high-school.- Ferris Bueller

No comments: